By MOAA Staff
MOAA Premium and Life Members can save up to 25% on appliances through the GE Appliances Store – a new benefit on MOAA’s growing inventory of member-exclusive offerings.
The exclusive, online shopping site offers member-only discounts and home delivery to most homes. Brands include GE, Café, HotPoint, Haier, and Monogram; you’ll also be able to save even more on clearance and special items, as well as appliance packages.
The discount can be accessed via MOAA’s Perks Marketplace, which hosts several of MOAA’s discount programs, including UPS savings and other deals. Premium and Life members can learn more about Perks Marketplace and access their account at this link (MOAA.org login required).
[NOT A PREMIUM OR LIFE MEMBER? Upgrade Today]
See the below video for a tutorial on accessing the GE Appliances Store, and scroll down for more details.
Steps to Accessing the GE Appliances Store
- Be sure you’ve logged into MOAA.org. If you haven’t, click here to do so. Questions about your MOAA.org account, or trouble logging in? Check out these tips. Still no luck? Email our Member Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-234-6622.
- Once logged in, visit MOAA’s Perks Marketplace via our Member Deals page. This page includes instructions for setting up a Perks Marketplace account, and a link to access the marketplace itself. NOTE: Your Perks Marketplace account is a different account than your MOAA.org member account.
- The Perks Marketplace page includes a link to the GE Appliances Store, which may open in a new browser window. You’ll be prompted to set up a GE Appliances Store account; once complete, you’ll be able to shop.
Once the above process is completed, depending on your browser and privacy settings, you should not be required to enter Perks Marketplace or GE Appliance Store login information on follow-up visits.
- If you have technical questions about MOAA.org or Perks Marketplace, please reach out to the Member Service Center at email@example.com or by calling 1-800-234-6622. Representatives can assist you with recovering your MOAA.org password, creating an online account, or other MOAA concerns.
- If you have questions or concerns with the GE Appliance Store, please use the feedback and support forms on the store’s website, or call their customer service line at 1-800-207-8665. MOAA’s representatives will not be able to answer specific questions regarding appliances or other GE Appliances Store policies.
Support The MOAA Foundation
Donate to help address emerging needs among currently serving and former uniformed servicemembers, retirees, and their families.